Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys a winner.
When the going got tough, dave stepped up.
Was bowling over players left right and centre last night to get the ball back, and nearly sent Dani **spits **Alves into the stands with, imo, a fair shoulder barge.

He's small in stature, but an absolute warrior.
Hope he's here til his last day as a professional footballer.

The thing is I trust him more than anyone to tell it like it is. I reckon he suffers more disappointments than most!

Mrmcfc said:
The guys a winner.
When the going got tough, dave stepped up.
Was bowling over players left right and centre last night to get the ball back, and nearly sent Dani **spits **Alves into the stands with, imo, a fair shoulder barge.

He's small in stature, but an absolute warrior.
Hope he's here til his last day as a professional footballer.

yeah in 5 seasons i think i can count poor games on one hand and sullks-thrown on one finger! amazing professional.

Big shame that chance didn't fall to Nasri, Kun, Yaya or Lampard. Knew he would bottle it.

ZZmaestro said:
bitsmith said:
It's a mystery how the fuck is he getting a chance to take set pieces.

Because he is taking responsibility, something others lack dearly.

That should not be up to him to decide to take them.

Does anyone know why he fuck MP plays arguably one of the best attacking midfielders in the world, on the left wing?? It frustrates me to no end. Play him behind the striker/s ffs!

He is totally wasted out wide get him fucking central and forward more,the last few games he seems deeper than Toure at times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.