Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrisdunk said:
Absolute trash yet again. I'd seriously consider selling him and bringing De Bruyne in if I were Pelle. He's a classy player but not a player a team with CL winning aspirations should be building their team around.

With such a negative view of the world I fear you need help.

if you think silvas a problem ,seek help! the lad busts his guts trying to break teams down,dropping deep and defending is not his game,but he's had to do it more and more due to our midfeild colapsing this season with the decline and abbsence of yaya and the inept performance from the two ferns. silva walks into any team in the world

Chrisdunk said:
Absolute trash yet again. I'd seriously consider selling him and bringing De Bruyne in if I were Pelle. He's a classy player but not a player a team with CL winning aspirations should be building their team around.

Raggy piece of shit, go back and suck on Van Gaal's dick

Chrisdunk said:

Yeah lets replace our best player with a Chelsea reject who was anonymous as his team were embarrassed in Europe by the mighty Everton.

Jack74 said:
Garbage again , when are you lot going 2 see he is bang average

could you expand on this a bit? what makes you think he's 'bang average'?

Chrisdunk said:

Sniff sniff

Very harsh. At least Silva tried, he tracked back. He was often marked by two. Can't question his work ethic either so this is complete garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.