Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

FantasyIreland said:
CrownPointBlue said:
Good debut,but Nasty was the young future only 2 years ago and now he's behind Dedryk in a game agin Weds.
Let's give him time ,space & encouragement if things go a bit wobbly.

Nasty,even at his best,never displayed the attributes this lad has.

Mangala is bigger,he has more power,more pace,more industry and a greater hunger,he's also technically better - basically he's on another footballing planet.

Can't argue with this. Apart from being big, pacey and technically better, it's his hunger that has got me. If he keeps this he will be world class.

Vienna_70 said:
Dribble said:
jaigurugoat said:
£32m was a bargain. If he does go to Spain or France in the summer it'll be for at least £50m. Everyone's a winner!
Fuckin strewth!

Mate, he's been here for 5-6 weeks and only played 2 games for us so far and you're already talking about selling him??????

Some people haven't got used to the fact that we are no longer a selling club. They are still expecting it all to go tits-up and we'll end up selling all our best players to 'bigger clubs'.

I was just responding to those who were saying he isn't the loyal type.

In these days of FFP everyone's a selling club. Even Real Madrid have sold some of their best players.

jaigurugoat said:
Vienna_70 said:
Dribble said:
Fuckin strewth!

Mate, he's been here for 5-6 weeks and only played 2 games for us so far and you're already talking about selling him??????

Some people haven't got used to the fact that we are no longer a selling club. They are still expecting it all to go tits-up and we'll end up selling all our best players to 'bigger clubs'.

In these days of FFP everyone's a selling club. Even Real Madrid have sold some of their best players.

Who?

Özil and di Maria?

Neither one was a regular in the first XI, so they can hardly be labelled as 'best' players.

Vienna_70 said:
jaigurugoat said:
Vienna_70 said:

Who?

Özil and di Maria?

Neither one was a regular in the first XI, so they can hardly be labelled as 'best' players.
Di Maria was their best player in the CL last year. They were sold because Florentino Perez is a spoilt child.

jaigurugoat said:
Vienna_70 said:
Dribble said:
Fuckin strewth!

In what sense?

Mangler song

Manglerrrrr, Manglerrrrr, He plays from man city and you break your fucking leg

To the same tune as "Wembley, Wembley, where the famous man city and we're going to Wembley".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.