Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!!!!

BASTARD!!

I've been stood here at Ringway arrivals hall for 7 weeks holding up my "ELI MANGALA" clipboard, I took 2 min p1ss break and I find he's gone and jumped in a black bomber. NOT HAPPY

Well, all is not lost, i've wiped the clipboard, fitted a catherter and now in place to give a lift to "Falcao".......the meter is ticking

Does kompany speak French? could potentially mean an all French speaking back 4

sagna mangala kompany clichy

MeatHunterrr said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
BooksReject said:
Hearing in the media we have signed him for £32 million, but Porto reporting €30,500,000 which is as near as dammit to £24,500,000 - so which is it?

'Futebol Clube do Porto - Futebol, SAD, under Article 248 # 1 of the Securities Code
Securities, hereby informs the market that it has reached an agreement with Manchester City for
transfer, permanently, the sporting rights of subscription, and 56.67% of the rights
who held economic, professional football player Eliaquim Mangala, the amount of
€ 30,500,000 (thirty million five hundred thousand euros).'

The rest will be to the third party owners, I guess?
Yup, the 8 million goes to 3rd parties.

Going off these numbers and City paid Porto 30.5mil euros for 56% rights.....that means we must have paid closer to 55mil euros and about £43mil total, if you include 3rd party fees......can anyone confirm?? thanks

Deals can be made where the club recieves more and the third party less. City are briefing 40m euros.

Marvin said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
The rest will be to the third party owners, I guess?
if 56.67% = 30.5m Euros then 100% = 54m Euros = £43m
Only if you think that's how it works, which it isn't. We have to negotiate seperately with the two parties, not offer one lump sum and have it split by percentages. It wouldn't be particularly unlikely that Porto reached an agreement with the 3rd party to sell their share for less, in exchange for other opportunities down the line(rights to other players etc). Porto are very much in need of short term cash, the investment funds aren't.

johnmc said:
Marvin said:
MeatHunterrr said:
if 56.67% = 30.5m Euros then 100% = 54m Euros = £43m

Not necessarily - it was probably the hold up. How much the third parties share would cost.
I know. I was just doing the maths. We don't know whether the 3rd parties received the same value. if they did then the figures are as above

LoveCity said:
Deals can be made where the club recieves more and the third party less. City are briefing 40m euros.
Then that's what it will be £32m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.