Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

He was good, just like he was good against West Ham - not an excellent performance of course, especially I was upset by some of his passing after he played himself free in a great manner then was just sloppy when an easy pass was needed, but overall he's by far not that shit as people make out. But that's the reaction you get after he was signed for that shitload of money.

I'm sure he will come only better and better. Fernando is more of a concern for me, after seeing today's display.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
I'm just released it was Demichalis who scored that own goal tonight or the lynch mob would have been out good and proper. One of our best players tonight. Great pass for the first goal.
This. Finding it hard to see what he did wrong tonight

mangala does the simple things well...but then spoils it by trying a stupid pass or trying to take a player on. someone needs to tell him he's not beckenbaur!

A decent performance and a quality ball for Kun's first equaliser.

AlloBoi said:
Mancini Manus Domini said:
I'm just released it was Demichalis who scored that own goal tonight or the lynch mob would have been out good and proper. One of our best players tonight. Great pass for the first goal.
This. Finding it hard to see what he did wrong tonight

Me too.

I thought Eli was very good tonight. Not outstanding, not fantastic, but very good, especially in the second half.

Yes, his passing could have been better, but his defending was very good.

As I said earlier in this thread, Demichelis was slated left right and centre during his first few months here, but no one has a bad word to say about him now.

Hope I'm wrong but reminds me a little of Micah Richards. Surprised we paid that much for a player that obviously needs work.

Needs to play with a full time partner and needs better shield in front of him.

Thought he played well tonight.

Yes he makes little mistakes and yes he doesn't concentrate for 90 minutes but he does have a lot going for him.

Fast, strong, good in the air and able to carry the ball.

He's now playing in a vastly different league and carrying 32m around his neck. Not easy that.

I like him and think he'll develop into something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.