Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

oldius said:
Our best defender today without doubt.

Well when clichy and Sagna are two of them it narrows it down to two.

There are lots of he will come good but nobody knows that. I was hoping Steve Daley would come good but he didn't.

It is a lot of cash for a might come good one day type player.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Over hyped, over paid and basically crap.
Top post. Most informative and critiqued him superbly. I fell you have rocked my footballing world. I can now see the game in a whole new light. Thank you for your in depth analysis and for clearing all the fog and haze that surrounds the beautiful game.

He is the rawest player I have ever seen. Somewhere in there is a great player I'd say but by fuck it's a job to get him to come out at the moment. A spell at left back might be the answer because the dross that's playing there at the moment is stinking the place out.

I feel sorry for him, he's trying to settle in a team that's falling apart at the seams. Leave the lad alone, he'll be top class.

I like the look of Mangala. He has had a torrid start with getting here late, getting injured and a few mistakes but not once has his head dropped. He was also up for the battle today with Zamora who is a tough and awkward customer. The fact Clichy has been so poor has meant Mangala has had to cover vast swathes of grpund.
I like him and I believe he has shown enough glimpses to suggest he will turn out well for us, even though he is finding it tough at present.

Rammy Blue said:
I feel sorry for him, he's trying to settle in a team that's falling apart at the seams. Leave the lad alone, he'll be top class.

My thoughts too.......shows a bit of promise now and again, mind you, so did Titus Bramble

This guy is garbage. He's 23 and he's past being thought anything that will radically change him. The first goal was a complete balls'up brought to you by our nervy left side. He's David Sommeil with a bit more pace. God can we not just play Nastasic or play Rekik and let him develop instead of this headless overpriced chicken....best defender today my arse..watch the game again

Oblivious to players making diagonal runs behind him. Porto must not have had to deal with teams attacking in any great number as he's unsure which threat to focus on most of the time. Made a few good clearances though.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
This guy is garbage. He's 23 and he's past being thought anything that will radically change him. The first goal was a complete balls'up brought to you by our nervy left side. He's David Sommeil with a bit more pace. God can we not just play Nastasic or play Rekik and let him develop instead of this headless overpriced chicken....best defender today my arse..watch the game again

It took MDM half a season to settle last year and he is a very experienced defender. All the idiots had wrote off MDM at the same stage last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.