Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!!!!

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Seemed to make a mistake every time I watched Porto last season. Txiki hasn't made a mistake yet in the transfer market though.
Was it Alan Kernaghan level of mistakes or the Odd Vinnie level mistake?

That's the problem with these bloody humans we keep signing.

Delighted with the signing of Eliaquim Mangala.

5 year deal.

23 years old D.O.B 13.02.91

Fast, very strong in the tackle, good on the ground and in the air. A goal threat at set pieces, tactically aware and an imposing presence.

He will make mistakes, all players do, but with Kompany, Demichelis & other seasoned top quality players to help he will develop and improve at pace.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

hart
zab
vinny
quim
kola
Fernando
dinho
yaya
silva
jovetic
kun

fuck that side is DECEEEEEENT!!

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Seemed to make a mistake every time I watched Porto last season. Txiki hasn't made a mistake yet in the transfer market though.
Was it Alan Kernaghan level of mistakes or the Odd Vinnie level mistake?
He is just seemed to be all over the place in a few of Portos Europa League games, particularly against Seville when they lost 4-1. He does look like he has all the attributes to be a quality centre back though, and it will be nice finally have some pace at the back!

LoveCity said:
sjk2008 said:
LoveCity said:
That's where the whole thing comes from, Porto saying they received £24m for their 55%, leading to people to immediately assume the other 45% was sold for the exact same value. When City appear to say otherwise.

Some Economics Lawyer from Boston says it's £28.5m to Porto (of which £4.3m of that goes to Standard Liege) & £14.2m to Doyen (3rd party owner). Of course this could be garbage as I haven't a clue why this guy would know.

Again, this is all assuming that the remaining % is sold for the same amount. It's very presumptuous especially in the face of City telling the press they paid £32m and I've never known City to lie about a fee (well, there was the Tevez one that caused a lot of debate).

Now Eurosport have written an entire article based on this guesswork. All very unprofessional, will give the Agenda thread plenty of ammo too. :-)

Certainly assumptions only at this stage, I agree.

However even if we were to consider what this bloke has said the agent has received (£14.2m), that is still some way less than the remaining 45% of Mangala's ownership. If he'd actually received the full 45%, it'd actually be £19m, so I do wonder where this bloke has got this specific figure from.

One hefty fee, am assuming he's much better than his comedy shows in Naples, Seville and Frankfurt in last years Europa League, though he at least made up for the defensive horror show in Germany with 2 goals.

Daz_Blue said:
Interview on OS later ....

We are one of the biggest sides in Europe.
He is ambitious and wants to win many titles.
The premier league is the best in the world.

yada yada yada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.