Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!!!!

Graceyboy said:
Ruskinavenue said:
Superb business and timing. Can't see a better back four in the PL.

dear oh dear oh dear.

you have obviously not been reading about Arsenal, Chelsea and United splashing the cash in the tabloids and therefore automatically having the best teams

you need to do better research my friend, then come and post some sense once you have been brainwashed by the media whores

Lol. I should have waited until being told what to think.

Seemed to make a mistake every time I watched Porto last season. Txiki hasn't made a mistake yet in the transfer market though.

Seems a bit raw so is a bit of a gamble. Going off Pelle's comments he was obviously mad keen to sign him. If this pays off it will pay off big time, but there is a bit of worry for me that it might not. Fingers crossed

LoveCity said:
sjk2008 said:
LoveCity said:
That's where the whole thing comes from, Porto saying they received £24m for their 55%, leading to people to immediately assume the other 45% was sold for the exact same value. When City appear to say otherwise.

Some Economics Lawyer from Boston says it's £28.5m to Porto (of which £4.3m of that goes to Standard Liege) & £14.2m to Doyen (3rd party owner). Of course this could be garbage as I haven't a clue why this guy would know.

Again, this is all assuming that the remaining % is sold for the same amount. It's very presumptuous especially in the face of City telling the press they paid £32m and I've never known City to lie about a fee (well, there was the Tevez one that caused a lot of debate).

Now Eurosport have written an entire article based on this guesswork. All very unprofessional, will give the Agenda thread plenty of ammo too. :-)
link or paste please - not like you LC to keep us guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.