Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

baildon blue said:
Before the match he was talking to Martin .
Everything Martin told him to do he did it .
Never doubted the lad .

Great post.

On a side note, City should get Demi in the coaching team once hes retired.

How he's turned his career around at City, shows real mental toughness and resolve. Type of man you want about the place

mattyb said:
baildon blue said:
Never doubted the lad .

Great post.

How he's turned his career around at City, shows real mental toughness and resolve. Type of man you want about the place
I agree, exhibit one hull away last season... master class in leading the line, never ever seen us get so many offsides

Plain Speaking said:
Many of his long passes are superb, reminiscent of a Gerrard, Pirlo or Yaya. Very good game tonight. Well done all the boys!
Had the ball in defence calm and composed, strolled forward with awareness and when the time was right passed an accurate ball forward to a team mate. He has looked a loose cannon, raw on occasion in his first games but he's acclimatising to the pace of the premier league and under Demichellis's stewardship he is looking formidable to say the least.

Glad to read positive posts about him. Leave the knocking to the Raggy media, eh?

Good call regarding MDM, who always seems to marshal Mangala through games. A couple of superb buys from MP. Well done all round.

bigf42 said:
mattyb said:
baildon blue said:
Never doubted the lad .

Great post.

I agree, exhibit one hull away last season... master class in leading the line, never ever seen us get so many offsides

That was one of my favorite performances I've seen from a Team in any sport. Masterclass is exactly the word to use for what happened there.

What a performance last night.

He absolutely bullied Totti and won so many first balls it was unreal.

I think Mangala enjoys playing beside Demichelis, seems a lot more settled beside him.

Starting to show why we paid £30 million for him, he really stood up to be counted last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.