Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!!!!

Fernando OficialVerified account
‏@Fernando_Reges Welcome my friend. We’re together in this new journey/Muito bem-vindo meu amigo. Estamos juntos nessa nova caminhada

Mean!:-)

Welcome to the greatest football club in the..........................................world!

hardly a surprise anymore that the press report the fee as much higher than we're led to believe, but 14m in agent fees! (if indeed this is true. and even if it isn't, still makes me sick).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/eliaquim-mangala-joins-manchester-city-agent-reportedly-scoops-142m-as-mangala-becomes-most-expensive-premier-league-defender-9662216.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 62216.html</a>

So, it is not 32m, As per many reports, the price is 45+ that is the sum of 24.4 for porto + 14.4 for the agent + for the other two parties!!!!!!!!!!!! is this true?

Millennium said:
So, it is not 32m, As per many reports, the price is 45+ that is the sum of 24.4 for porto + 14.4 for the agent + for the other two parties!!!!!!!!!!!! is this true?
BBC saying £32m, and BBC is the most reliable out there. I don't believe this bullshit what we paid 14 million to Jorge Mendes. Even when Marwood was in charge of transfer then the agent of Hazard was demanding 10 million and we refused that but Chelsea paid it. Its just typical press making headlines by increasing the price by £10m atleast to gain clicks.

Mattyc55 said:
I take it this £43m fee talk is a load of bollocks then..

We always get 10m added to our fees by the press so it's no surprise

10m-15m will be added just to get rid of the 3rd party ownership as the Prem doesnt allow 3rd party's anymore. Mangala was owned by Porto and 2 other parties, so wouldn't be surprised if Porto just got 25m max.

Millennium said:

Who cares? we have obviously budgeted for it.

Or are you not happy with our signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.