Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!!!!

Welcome to Manchester, that is the only Manchester I believe Vanchester is somewhere in Trafford.

Eccles Blue said:
Blueband Brother said:
Finally. Last piece of the jigsaw. If he did hire a personal trainer to maintain good fitness levels then that is also great but I guess it is up to the manager and staff to qualify his fitness and determine when he will be ready to form that formidable, intimidating alliance with Vincent Kompany.

Welcome.

Another jigsaw????? As I asked earlier in the thread; how many jigsaws have we completed?? Every time we sign a player someone says "Finally the last piece of the jigsaw" or words to that effect!!! How many jigsaws???????

I'd feel happier about this signing if someone hadn't posted that photo of him looking so flaming miserable and if I hadn't read that article stating he wanted to go the rags!!

I trust Pellegrini but this is another player who is going to have to prove himself!! IMHO

I don't think we will make anymore signings this window unless you know something I don't.

We had targets for this window including full back, another holding midfielder and another CB

We attained the earlier two targets and have finally signed Mangala and by doing so completed all the objectives in this transfer window.

Therefore Mangala signing can be said to be the final piece of the jigsaw based on the above explanation.

Simples.

Blueband Brother said:
Eccles Blue said:
Blueband Brother said:
Finally. Last piece of the jigsaw. If he did hire a personal trainer to maintain good fitness levels then that is also great but I guess it is up to the manager and staff to qualify his fitness and determine when he will be ready to form that formidable, intimidating alliance with Vincent Kompany.

Welcome.

Another jigsaw????? As I asked earlier in the thread; how many jigsaws have we completed?? Every time we sign a player someone says "Finally the last piece of the jigsaw" or words to that effect!!! How many jigsaws???????
I'd feel happier about this signing if someone hadn't posted that photo of him looking so flaming miserable and if I hadn't read that article stating he wanted to go the rags!!
I trust Pellegrini but this is another player who is going to have to prove himself!! IMHO
I don't think we will make anymore signings this window unless you know something I don't.
We had targets for this window including full back, another holding midfielder and another CB
We attained the earlier two targets and have finally signed Mangala and by doing so completed all the objectives in this transfer window.

Therefore Mangala signing can be said to be the final piece of the jigsaw based on the above explanation.

Simples.

All well and good as long as he doesnt fall to pieces in the box !

Baboom Tshhh, Im here all week.

Welcome Mangala after watching pre season he is needed.

Kompany, MDM and Mangala good strong players in CB position.

Boyata will never make it IMO but Nasty will be good cover if with the experienced Kompany or MDM

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder</a>
bluechampion7891 said:
aguero93:20 said:
jrb said:
Proper mixed bag of views on Rag Café.

As per there's a few planks who really don't think before posting. While others are pretty much spot on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/eliaquim-mangala.366349/page-11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/eliaquim ... 49/page-11</a>
They're just jealous because we've got VK, MDM, Mangala and Nasty, while they've got essentially 3 Boyatas.

i really find it funny that they think of smalling as a potentially WC CB. he's almost as old as hummels and isn't even half the player

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Blueband Brother said:
Eccles Blue said:

Simples.

All well and good as long as he doesnt fall to pieces in the box !

Baboom Tshhh, Im here all week.

You mean fall out of THE picture. ................................*sound of crickets* oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.