Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

richards30 said:
What the fuck has happened to this forum in recent weeks?!?! Mangala has been improving game on game, has pace, physically huge and only early 20's yet rather than support the lad and admit he played well yesterday some fans try and find something he did wrong? !?
beggar's belief

richards30 said:
What the fuck has happened to this forum in recent weeks?!?! Mangala has been improving game on game, has pace, physically huge and only early 20's yet rather than support the lad and admit he played well yesterday some fans try and find something he did wrong? !?

Or nearly did wrong!

Uber Blue said:
richards30 said:

Or nearly did wrong!
almost, not nearly, iirc

squirtyflower said:
Uber Blue said:
richards30 said:

Or nearly did wrong!
almost, not nearly, iirc

Some serious drama queens about today. Made me laugh that, Squirty. Well played.

He's improving. That's as far as I'd go for now.

Remember the stick Demichelis got this time last year? And now he's a crucial part of the squad. Hopefully Mangala can keep improving. We saw against Chelsea that he's potentially excellent.

The thing that worries me about him is how rash he is. Diving in, selling himself and taking risks. Funnily enough these were the same criticisms I had of a young Pablo Zabaleta and he's not turned out too bad has he?

We need to get behind him and show him he has our support.

Burtonblue said:
coleridge said:
Burtonblue said:
Nearly gave away a penalty? Sorry but are you for real?
If you are referring to the second half challenge on Vardy it was a magnificent tackle to go along with the great recovery and challenge on the same player early in the game. Vardy is bloody quick and had a good head start.
Not many players would have made those tackles successfully!
People have short memories here.
Remember Kompany's first season? He wasn't exactly a world beater then was he. Players take need time to adjust to the PL and Mangala is showing all the signs of doing so.
Patience.

I can see that there is a shortage of chill pills today. Apart from your strange first line, I mostly agree with your comments and have never had any other opinion of him.

BM is an endless surprise of reactionary posts. LOL
I wouldn't say the first sentence was reactionary.
It was an incredulous reply to a mesmerising statement regarding an almost penalty.
To bring up almost events is quite frankly in the absurd category, hence the sarcasm (not reactive) reply.
I said last week that Pozo almost scored as a positive for his game.

KippaxCitizen said:
I said last week that Pozo almost scored as a positive for his game.

So now you are damning him with faint praise? You see what a useless game semantics is...

MCC said:
I think he's been told to just defend and keep it simple. Couple of row z clearances which I don't mind. Got good teachers to learn from in vinny and martin. Think pellers was a defender too.

A centre-back, too.

Ideal manager for Eli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.