Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!!!!

Bit of surprise this one. If only there was a video we could all watch to see what he's made of..

oakiecokie wrote:
KunKun wrote:
One hefty fee, am assuming he's much better than his comedy shows in Naples, Seville and Frankfurt in last years Europa League, though he at least made up for the defensive horror show in Germany with 2 goals.

I take it you`re not a fan of his.Sniff,sniff !!

I've seen nowhere near enough to be a fan or not, just been unfortunate that every time I've flicked a Porto game on he's been terrible and they've been ripped to bits at the back! I seem to have the same effect on Frank Ribery too, everyone says he's awesome, I watch a Bayern game and he's shit.

KK
Is it possible for you to stay away from City matches and maybe get to watch the Rags, Gooners, Chelsea and Dippers, this season.

Rammyblues said:
oakiecokie wrote:
KunKun wrote:
One hefty fee, am assuming he's much better than his comedy shows in Naples, Seville and Frankfurt in last years Europa League, though he at least made up for the defensive horror show in Germany with 2 goals.

I take it you`re not a fan of his.Sniff,sniff !!

I've seen nowhere near enough to be a fan or not, just been unfortunate that every time I've flicked a Porto game on he's been terrible and they've been ripped to bits at the back! I seem to have the same effect on Frank Ribery too, everyone says he's awesome, I watch a Bayern game and he's shit.

KK
Is it possible for you to stay away from City matches and maybe get to watch the Rags, Gooners, Chelsea and Dippers, this season.
Yep, think of it as a scouting trip, you are to watch the following players as much as possible:
Grannyshagger
Von Rapist
Herrera
Costa
Luis
Fabregas
Courtois
Sturridge
Coutinho
Sterling
Sanchez
Ozil
Ramsey
Walcott
Eriksen
Dembele
Sunderland

JoeMercer'sWay said:
And so, when Kompany plays
he had Demichelis, and was doing ok
But now Eli's on the way,
Don't fuck with Mangala, you heard us say.

rfz0hP0.gif

Eccles Blue said:
Blueband Brother said:
Finally. Last piece of the jigsaw. If he did hire a personal trainer to maintain good fitness levels then that is also great but I guess it is up to the manager and staff to qualify his fitness and determine when he will be ready to form that formidable, intimidating alliance with Vincent Kompany.

Welcome.

Another jigsaw????? As I asked earlier in the thread; how many jigsaws have we completed?? Every time we sign a player someone says "Finally the last piece of the jigsaw" or words to that effect!!! How many jigsaws???????

I'd feel happier about this signing if someone hadn't posted that photo of him looking so flaming miserable and if I hadn't read that article stating he wanted to go the rags!!

I trust Pellegrini but this is another player who is going to have to prove himself!! IMHO

Frightening how fast some of our fans have become spoilt brats. Just imagine this reaction to a 30m signing. Scary.

But the Guardians unbiased 'manchester'
Expert .. Jamie 'turdboy' Jackson swore blind he preferred to sign for Un***d !

I still think he is overpriced regardless of potential but considering the price some central defenders have been going for in recent years maybe it was not far off the going rate.

Impressed with some of his Porto performances in the Europa League and at times I have been unimpressed, he clearly has potential though and his build is tailor made for the Premier League, I just hope he can develop a partnership with Kompany as quickly as possible as I don't want another start to the season like we had last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.