Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!!!!

80s Shorts said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
And so, when Kompany plays
he had Demichelis, and was doing ok
But now Eli's on the way,
Don't fuck with Mangala, you heard us say.

rfz0hP0.gif

I can do worse: "La Bamba"

Oh Eli Mangala...
Oh Eli Mangala, for Man City...
He's come to win trophies
He'll destroy the rags, for you, for me
eh, arriba, arriba
eh, arriba, arriba, Eli-Vinnie.
Eli-Vinnie, Eli-Vinnie.

We would have signed this lad and Fernando in January if we could have done a deal with Porto. Word then was that we'd agreed with the players to come in summer, and that probably explains why they weren't really linked with other clubs. So any talk about him preferring to sign for someone else is just daft reds under the bed paranoia.

aguero93:20 said:
jrb said:
Proper mixed bag of views on Rag Café.

As per there's a few planks who really don't think before posting. While others are pretty much spot on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/eliaquim-mangala.366349/page-11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/eliaquim ... 49/page-11</a>
They're just jealous because we've got VK, MDM, Mangala and Nasty, while they've got essentially 3 Boyatas.

ofziu.jpg

Fantasy, feel free to use that image whenever you want mate.

;)

ManCityX said:
Eccles Blue said:
Blueband Brother said:
Finally. Last piece of the jigsaw. If he did hire a personal trainer to maintain good fitness levels then that is also great but I guess it is up to the manager and staff to qualify his fitness and determine when he will be ready to form that formidable, intimidating alliance with Vincent Kompany.

Welcome.

Another jigsaw????? As I asked earlier in the thread; how many jigsaws have we completed?? Every time we sign a player someone says "Finally the last piece of the jigsaw" or words to that effect!!! How many jigsaws???????

I'd feel happier about this signing if someone hadn't posted that photo of him looking so flaming miserable and if I hadn't read that article stating he wanted to go the rags!!

I trust Pellegrini but this is another player who is going to have to prove himself!! IMHO

Frightening how fast some of our fans have become spoilt brats. Just imagine this reaction to a 30m signing. Scary.

If that is referring to my reaction, then I think you'll find that I am not a spoilt brat, I'm a Manchester City supporter who has seen them all come and whoever they are they have to prove themselves worthy of being a City player. As I've always said, every player who plays for City gets my support but they also have to prove themselves good enough to wear that shirt. Not spoilt, just realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.