Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Pellegrini isn't a risk taker in regards to throwing youngsters into the mix so it's no real surprise he didn't play him on Sunday or Wednesday, and likely not this Sunday. No need to panic unless he doesn't start vs Wednesday. Then I'd be worried.

Re: Mangala

baildon blue said:
Time for him to play .
I would play Kompany in Yayas position .

rjdyulVp7KNUVJ-CXCwQ63H-MB8HIfMsP3eXNd6a4ZGLfRCYYYmS-qcwG3ijwzFSYBCve21NkTJpyK4sMzUQLGZNsD4c1kfd_CwcYUNqQLjrfPJKa5HcTsYZdQ

Re: Mangala signs!

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
RandomJ said:
pikku said:
Thought he was poor against bayern,tbf the whole team was except for a few,still feel it is a gamble which will pay off having mangala start on sunday.Need some pace and strength in the back four as chelsea are deadly on the counter.

I agree. I've been really impressed with Demi this season and he certainly didn't deserve to be dropped the way he was playing in the league but I think he is finished at CL level.

Explain how hes "Finished", because from where I watched the game last night he was a rock, he handled the threat of Lewandowski fantastically, he played the ball out well and was imperious alongside Kompany.

Agreed. He did quite well in that little competition in the summer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.