Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!

ChicagoBlue said:
Not this weekend, Sheffield Weds game. Let him get his feet under him and then allow him to bed in during the upcoming run of Prem games. After all, just because we bought him, doesn't mean MDM has done anything to get himself dropped. In fact, I might give Vinny a rest before MDM, as he seems to be extending himself more than most recently, and a night off would do him good!
I agree.

pikku said:
I thought our defence was very shaky today,look at the amount of shots they.had,should not have happened in the first place,if not for joe,100% it would have been a hammering.Just play him on Sunday now,instead of waiting till wednesday,what is the point in that anyway?.

Because MDM doesn't deserve to be dropped. Mangala will play v Wednesday.

Re: Mangala

Next 2 months will answer that we signed him to partner Kompany already this season or he just replaced Lescott basically.

Damanino said:
Next 2 months will answer that we signed him to partner Kompany already this season or he just replaced Lescott basically.
Fucking hope we didn't spend thirty-two million of the Queen's sterling on a replacement for Joleon.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
pikku said:
I thought our defence was very shaky today,look at the amount of shots they.had,should not have happened in the first place,if not for joe,100% it would have been a hammering.Just play him on Sunday now,instead of waiting till wednesday,what is the point in that anyway?.

Thought he was poor against bayern,tbf the whole team was except for a few,still feel it is a gamble which will pay off having mangala start on sunday.Need some pace and strength in the back four as chelsea are deadly on the counter.

BlueTG said:
Damanino said:
Fucking hope we didn't spend thirty-two million of the Queen's sterling on a replacement for Joleon.
We've bought him for the next 5-10 years, not the first month of on season. People need to relax, he'll play when the time is right and try to displace Demi by the end of the season.

pikku said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
pikku said:

Thought he was poor against bayern,tbf the whole team was except for a few,still feel it is a gamble which will pay off having mangala start on sunday.Need some pace and strength in the back four as chelsea are deadly on the counter.

I agree. I've been really impressed with Demi this season and he certainly didn't deserve to be dropped the way he was playing in the league but I think he is finished at CL level.

I think we should play Mangala v Chelsea despite the good form of Demichelis

Playing v Sheff Wed will not tell us anything about Mangala.

Playing v Chelsea and facing Costa, Hazard, Shurrle , Fabregas et al running at him\challenging him (but hopefully not all at once ! where's our centre midfield !) will tell us a lot more.

Mangala to play v Chelsea and away at Hull and Demichelis or Nastasic to play v Sheff Wed, or both if Kompany is rested v Sheff Wed. Then decide the best option v Roma at home to partner Kompany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.