Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Puppet Master Silva said:
866583252.gif

Fucking hell that's impressive

Superb debut. Something tells me that I don't think we'll have to worry about playing a high line and getting caught out too often with this guy in the team.

Puppet Master Silva said:

he's quick but that's more down to desire to get back. One of my pet gripes is seeing players trot back whilst play is ahead of them. Kolarov isn't sprinting there. Not enough of our players put the effort to sprint back into position when we've lost the ball and they're out of the game. Must of been a Porto thing as we seen Fernando do this too against Newcastle when he spotted danger and burst past Kompany to get that crucial block.

Probably one of the most composed debuts i've ever seen from a centre back, he was absolutely immense and that interception where he seemed to stretch forever wad incredible, top class and him and Vincent are going to terrify strikers.

Clearly shown some good reasons why he was our clear first choice, and why we were prepared to spend so much on him. Still young in centre back years though, I'll expect a few WTF games before him and Kompany are properly settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.