Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

ninjamonkey said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
866583252.gif

he's quick but that's more down to desire to get back. One of my pet gripes is seeing players trot back whilst play is ahead of them. Kolarov isn't sprinting there. Not enough of our players put the effort to sprint back into position when we've lost the ball and they're out of the game. Must of been a Porto thing as we seen Fernando do this too against Newcastle when he spotted danger and burst past Kompany to get that crucial block.

To be fair mate, of all the responses I was expecting to that gif, criticising Kolarov is not one of them.

ninjamonkey said:
he's quick but that's more down to desire to get back. One of my pet gripes is seeing players trot back whilst play is ahead of them. Kolarov isn't sprinting there. Not enough of our players put the effort to sprint back into position when we've lost the ball and they're out of the game. Must of been a Porto thing as we seen Fernando do this too against Newcastle when he spotted danger and burst past Kompany to get that crucial block.

I couldn't agree more.

Kompany Mangala
Fernando Dinho
Yaya

Is one hell of a powerful, athletic and energetic core to our side.

Add Zabaleta, Kolarov, Silva, Milner and Aguero round the edges and we have a very tough and determined side.

Zaba Kompany Mangala Clichy
---------Fernando-----------
------Yaya---- Dinho--------
------------silva--------
-----Aguero------Jovetic-----

Our best team imo.

Lovely to see my Portuguese League beauties are looking great again, him and Fernando look ready made for the league and exactly what we needed. It's one of the few leagues that produces players who are physically and technically ready for the premier league. You pay a fortune to get them, but they rarely disappoint.

Rojo is letting the side down on this front, but no one in Portugal thought he was much good anyway.

ninjamonkey said:

To be fair mate, of all the responses I was expecting to that gif, criticising Kolarov is not one of them.

Not specifically picking out Kolarov for criticism the majority of the team are culpable of trotting back. Anyway, it's great desire from mangala, lets hope when he and Fernando are in the team it can rub off on a few others.

ninjamonkey said:

Hart's hair looked shit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.