Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Puppet Master Silva said:
ninjamonkey said:
866583252.gif

he's quick but that's more down to desire to get back. One of my pet gripes is seeing players trot back whilst play is ahead of them. Kolarov isn't sprinting there. Not enough of our players put the effort to sprint back into position when we've lost the ball and they're out of the game. Must of been a Porto thing as we seen Fernando do this too against Newcastle when he spotted danger and burst past Kompany to get that crucial block.

To be fair mate, of all the responses I was expecting to that gif, criticising Kolarov is not one of them.

Hart's hair looked shit.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
London evening standard

Eliaquim Mangala: 5
A solid debut from the Frenchman, who looked strong when called upon.

... is that out of 5? because if it's out of ten it's fucking dumb as fucking shit

sir baconface said:
ninjamonkey said:
he's quick but that's more down to desire to get back. One of my pet gripes is seeing players trot back whilst play is ahead of them. Kolarov isn't sprinting there. Not enough of our players put the effort to sprint back into position when we've lost the ball and they're out of the game. Must of been a Porto thing as we seen Fernando do this too against Newcastle when he spotted danger and burst past Kompany to get that crucial block.

To be fair mate, of all the responses I was expecting to that gif, criticising Kolarov is not one of them.

Hart's hair looked shit.

Serves him right for advertising hair s murdering Head and Shoulders.

Delighted to see him play today. Give him another run out midweek with Nasty and see how he reacts from back to back games. Looked strong and the pairing of him and Kompany will take time but when they gel and Fernando is back our defence will be solid.

Re: Mangala signs!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Elliscfc said:
Why are we signing Mangala for 32 million pounds. When we have a 20 year old centerback who needs playing time and is very good in my opinion. Not that Mangala isn't it's just were spending money for the sake of it. Please someone tell me why we payed 32 million pounds for a bench player.
You paid £38 million for Mata, not $32 milliion.

Guys sorry for the confusion I'm not a rag or Chelesa fan. It's just my name is ellis c. (not giving my last name away) and then I decided to football club to make it sound football-esque

Elliscfc said:
Guys sorry for the confusion I'm not a rag or Chelesa fan. It's just my name is ellis c. (not giving my last name away) and then I decided to football club to make it sound football-esque
You could be Elli from Stockport County too, maybe you need to put as much effort into name selection as trying to wind up blues ?

cleavers said:
Elliscfc said:
You could be Elli from Stockport County too, maybe you need to put as much effort into name selection as trying to wind up blues ?

well i'm not I'm from America so lets can this straight I am not a rag or Chelesa fan I'm a hardcore mcfc fan.

Mangala was superb today, in a tough game, against a very good striker, all in all an excellent debut, and he looks a monster, but, but, but, its early days yet so lets not over hype him, let him develop, let him become a great, before acclaiming him as such after 90 minutes.

MD will get plenty of match time yet, and so he should, he's been excellent since early this year, and we will need to rotate our defenders, so lets also not rule out MD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.