Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

He's fucking awesome.

Which is quite incredible considering he never wanted to play for us.......

Him and Vinny could soon very well be the worlds best defensive pairing.

Gaylord du Bois said:
G-Star Medium Rare said:
As he develops, could he perhaps move up from CB to succeed Yaya in midfield?
From what I've seen, I've already said he's too good for his present position. I'm fully expecting him to playa more aadvanced role in seasons to come.

By that logic any world class CB is too good for his position. Very strange opinion. Where did vinny start for us /

FantasyIreland said:
He's fucking awesome.

Good all round footballer too, yet Sakho starts ahead of him for France? How?

Solid strong player, yaya vinny mangala .... Any team in PL would shit themselves seeing that line down the centre.

trevorriley said:
Solid strong player, yaya vinny mangala .... Any team in PL would shit themselves seeing that line down the centre.

Through Fernando in there as well and the shit would be everywhere...;)

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
He's fucking awesome.

Good all round footballer too, yet Sakho starts ahead of him for France? How?
I think Mrs Nasri tweeted the answer to that one when the WC squad was announced.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Bluekiwi said:
laney88 said:
Here we go just found this uploaded 3 hours ago

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vus0yBrbreY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vus0yBrbreY</a>

After watching that I think we will have a formidable defence when he teams up with Fernando - both very strong, fast and elasticated legs.

Another thing I noticed in the clip was a deliberate trip by Fabragas on him that should have been a yellow card - Dean you biased buggar.

It was a yellow mate

Must have missed that booking, just like Dean missed many others

trevorriley said:
And Fernando...

spcgbIDVI_o.jpg

"He won't get past Mangala". I said that 4 or 5 times tonight and was right every time. He is a ridiculous talent and has already coped with probably the best 'physical' centre-forward in the league (Costa). He did get caught up the pitch at one point after bursting forward, but was back in a few seconds, trotting up the pitch like a thoroughbred racehorse.

Next time our club is willing to invest big money on an "unproven" player, whether young like Mangala or older like Fernandinho, I hope our boo boys will trust in the club and not point to international caps/status or the quality of league the player is in. I think City and Chelsea have the best scouts in the league now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.