Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

CLASS. The lads sat near me were saying he's like a brick wall so I came up with a chant. Defo gonna get this going at hull.

Pink floyd - the wall

We don't need no thiago silva
We don't need no john terry
No Gerrard pique or David luis
We don't need no Koscielny
Cos Eliaquim Mangala
Is like a fuckin BRICK WALL!!

Moggzy said:
CLASS. The lads sat near me were saying he's like a brick wall so I came up with a chant. Defo gonna get this going at hull.

Pink floyd - the wall

Cos Eliaquim Mangala

l bet you don't

Moggzy said:

Pink floyd - the wall

Cos Eliaquim Mangala
As the actress said to the bishop, it's a bit long.

BringBackSwales said:
Moggzy said:

Pink floyd - the wall

Cos Eliaquim Mangala

l bet you don't

Well we can only try. But if there's a bunch of miserable cunts about who'd prefer to moan about shit pies, piss weak beer and long dead former chairmen then so be it!

Moggzy said:

Pink floyd - the wall

Cos Eliaquim Mangala

It has potential but needs some tweaks. I suggest a FFP theme.

How about:-

No Gerard pique or David Luiz
We don't need no koscielny
We've got eliaquim mangala
HEY FIFA, LEAVE US BLUES ALONE

Could possibly have City/our club/sheikh Mansour instead of us blues.

ONE JOHN COFFEY
THERES ONLY ONE JOHN COFFEY
ONE JOHN COFFEYYYYYYY
THERES ONLY ONE JOHN COFFEY

LoveCity said:
"He won't get past Mangala". I said that 4 or 5 times tonight and was right every time. He is a ridiculous talent and has already coped with probably the best 'physical' centre-forward in the league (Costa). He did get caught up the pitch at one point after bursting forward, but was back in a few seconds, trotting up the pitch like a thoroughbred racehorse.

Next time our club is willing to invest big money on an "unproven" player, whether young like Mangala or older like Fernandinho, I hope our boo boys will trust in the club and not point to international caps/status or the quality of league the player is in. I think City and Chelsea have the best scouts in the league now.

He certainly has a great presence about him and not many players will be relishing going up against him and Kompany at the same time. It's the most technically accomplished physical centre half pairing the league has seen for some time. Just hope that it can become consistently as good as it looks on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.