Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Turned round at the stadium last night to another blue and said wasn't it great that we had both Willy and Quim on the pitch last night ;)

I'm going to whisper it, but with his blistering pace, I think he could actually be better than Vinney!

oakiecokie said:
ethan23 said:
Absolutely no doubt in my mind he will be at madrid /barca in 3-4 years

After a comment like that its not just Richard Edghill that deserves a slating !!!

Ha, it's a compliment in a round about way, just watching his video , he mentioned he's a player who 'will always want more' if he carries on playing the way he is it wont be long until madrid/barca come knocking and he doesn't strike me as the loyal type.

Hope I'm wrong!

ethan23 said:
oakiecokie said:
ethan23 said:

After a comment like that its not just Richard Edghill that deserves a slating !!!

Ha, it's a compliment in a round about way, just watching his video , he mentioned he's a player who 'will always want more' if he carries on playing the way he is it wont be long until madrid/barca come knocking and he doesn't strike me as the loyal type.

Hope I'm wrong!

What is that comment based, can I ask?

Carstairs said:
ethan23 said:
oakiecokie said:

Hope I'm wrong!

What is that comment based, can I ask?

Not a lot really , just a hunch, perhaps its due to the drawn out transfer saga and the fact he works with Mendes. Like i say i hope im wrong and i almost certainly will be

ethan23 said:
Ugh please no...they both can fuck right off..actually more than mangala i am slightly worried about sergio,hope any of the above mentioned clubs doesn't come for him in the next transfer window..:(...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.