Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala signs!!!!

Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror 40m
Not a surprise given he's not had a pre-season, but told Mangala won't be considered by Man City for game at Newcastle

ChicagoBlue said:
Blue Haze said:
CityWatch tweeted that various reports claim we're selling Nasty and making Boyata 4th choice. Sagna can also play cb.

Hopefully we have enough cover.

The only possible reason to sellNasty is to get money in RIGHT NOW in order to do a deal for another player. Otherwise, he is an under-21 we don't even have to register under FFP.
I am a big fan of Nastasic and have him on my shirt from last season, but he didn't do himself any favors yesterday. The first two goals coincidentally followed after a ball bounced away from a Boyata tackle, but Nastasic was very slow and did not close down in a timely manner on numerous balls. I'm afraid that may have been his death knell.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Not a surprise given he's not had a pre-season, but told Mangala won't be considered by Man City for game at Newcastle

hasn't he already been training with us?
he can't have been sat on his arse since the world cup

tonea2003 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

He was training on his own before this move was completed.

MeatHunterrr said:
tonea2003 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:

He was training on his own before this move was completed.

it'll take him at least 6 months to adapt to the Prem properly, or if like one of the other imports from Portugal, like Garcia, a couple of years.

With this signing and some luck with injuries with Aguero etc I think we can win the Champions League this year.

Yes I did just say that.

Quality signing just what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.