Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will make a few eat their words in the years to come.

He has everything to be world class.

Always enjoy watching the way he literally sprints back from corners, like he actually wants to do a bit of defending. An attitude sadly lacking from most of our other players. Excellent today, despite the shambles that was Kolarov and Demichelis on either side of him. In a properly functioning team, playing well, he will be absolutely outstanding.

BigOscar said:
Always enjoy watching the way he literally sprints back from corners, like he actually wants to do a bit of defending. An attitude sadly lacking from most of our other players. Excellent today, despite the shambles that was Kolarov and Demichelis on either side of him. In a properly functioning team, playing well, he will be absolutely outstanding.
I love his sprinting too. It shows an inate desire. He guarantee will be a solid starting CB next season, the real question is who starts next to him. If it were up to me, I'd go get Varane.

On the other hand I thought Kolarov was outstanding too. Frankly our back 4 was pretty phenomenal today.

BigOscar said:

He covered Kolarov more than once today. His all out sprint to attempt to save a corner from 20 yards out or so was refreshing even though he wasn't quite able to get there.

Play him the rest of the way...if VK comes back then drop MDM. He's a known quantity.

Might be time to let go of what we paid for Mangala and just start to enjoy his maturation out on pitch. Making big strides and is beginning to look the part.

Dax777 said:
On the other hand I thought Kolarov was outstanding too. Frankly our back 4 was pretty phenomenal today.

Jesus wept, are you just going through threads writing shit on purpose? Or did you watch the game with your eyes shut?

Kolarov, decent????? Fuck me, I've read it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.