Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got to play him regularly to see the best of him. Him and Kompany should be the perfect pairing , quick , athletic , one right footed the other left footed. The main problem has been the good form of Demechelis hasn't allowed the form to develop. Demechelis deserves his starting spot but in time hopefully VK and EM will form a great partnership.

Mangala was excellent today. He's getting better all the time. I was doubtful once, but glad for the lad
Well done, man of the match.

Demichellis has played at the very highest level for longer than Vinnie he is far more tacticaly astute.

karen7 said:
VOOMER said:
Demichellis has played at the very highest level for longer than Vinnie he is far more tacticaly astute.

He seems to be a better teacher for Eli,calmer and more composed than vinny

Demichellis has been very average since Xmas. Let's not overdo the praise. He was sloppy at times today.

A better test for Mangala is against Benteke and Kane. A very isolated Carlton Cole is not much of a test to any CB. What he had to do though he did well.

It was not his 'best part' today but I love it his vision and passing range. When the situation seems 'lost' and the best option seems to be a simple hoof towards their goal, he finds a great path to pass and actually builds a great attack. There was one occasion, when he was under pressure and there was no simple option to pass, yet he waited until the last moment and passed it straight into Yaya, because suddenyl there appeared a big space in the middle of the area.

Mangala was great today. The midfield had knocked off early but he hadn't. Three great tackles.
My MOTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.