Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
I thought he played well after the initial unsteadiness,but that was a team thing and certainly not confined to him.He needs regular games and a regular partner and he also needs to learn the language......I think communication is a key issue for him and maybe responsible for the occasional misunderstandings and lapses.

The lad has bags of ability and a great attitude - he'll be a star for us.

Watch his interview on the OS he seems to be speaking English pretty comfortably, if I can find a comparison it will probably be similar to the standard Pellers was speaking it when he first joined but maybe he can't comprehend whats being said on the pitch with all the crowd noise.

FantasyIreland said:
I thought he played well after the initial unsteadiness,but that was a team thing and certainly not confined to him.He needs regular games and a regular partner and he also needs to learn the language......I think communication is a key issue for him and maybe responsible for the occasional misunderstandings and lapses.

He speaks fluent English

Echo the sentiment though (:

FantasyIreland said:

Great point. His attitude is what I believe will enable him to achieve the levels the club expected when they forked out so much for him. He is making mistakes but he doesn't hide. I think using this season as a learning curve he will be so much better next year.

He had a rough start put doing well now ,next season we will see how good he really is

gordondaviesmoustache said:
FantasyIreland said:

Completely agree.

+1

Very mixed bag of a game. One minute looks like we've just pulled him out of a pub after a ten hour session to play for the first team, next minute looks like he might be a professional footballer of you squint a bit and look away fast, next minute looks really decent.

Goal just voted him in the Worst XI of the BPL this week. Idiotic stuff from goal.

kupest said:
Goal just voted him in the Worst XI of the BPL this week. Idiotic stuff from goal.

I wonder if the media is paid to create a smear campaign towards Mangala.

MDM got the same ,not actually watching the games just presuming he had a bad game ,its the same with this lad , there's no getting away from it he was poor at the start of the season ,but over the last few games he looks powerful and commanding ,of course there are a few mistakes and these are highlighted because of his poor start with us ,he will do the business with us of that im certain .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.