Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those defending Mangala based on him winning the ball for the 2nd must be on some strong shit. For a start, look where he wins the ball, in a right sided midfield position. Yes we went on to score but he was fucking miles away from where he was meant to be.

Definitely coaching.He has every attribute to be a monster except know how.His attitude and desire to be the best is obvious,he probably tries too hard. .....which leads to his heart ruling his head and,subsequently,errors.
A good mentor/coach and he'll be superb,we've all seen the ability,unfortunately just not consistently.

He went crashing into the Swansea wide man in the first half after I clearly told him to avoid contact. No pressure, other than see what the Swan would do, but he went barging in, just like Zab used to do when he first came, and there's immediate pressure as the free kick could be driven in! There's time. Not much, but I'd give him till the end of the season, and if he doesn't hit the debut form then it probably isn't gonna happen.

In recent seasons we've had a few targets..............Dzeko, Garcia, Navas, Kolarov, Mangala. Christ even Hart gets abuse from certain sections. I just don't get it.

I know mate - this is against players who have been part of teams that have provided us with some of our greatest moments. I get the frustration, but they wear blue so perhaps it might be an idea to get behind them?

I thought YES when gomis came one yesterday. I thought that would suit Mangala better, but look what happened. Can't keep making excuses for him. Over a year on and he's still shit.

Gomis could try that a 100 times and he'd probably sky the shot 90 times.

Sorry but I've defended him and said give him time! But the truth is that he is not good enough like a slug over the first 5 yards always to slow to read danager can't tackle! We will be lucky to get 10m back for him!

Sorry but I've defended him and said give him time! But the truth is that he is not good enough like a slug over the first 5 yards always to slow to read danager can't tackle! We will be lucky to get 10m back for him!
I don't think that he'll be sold and so you don't have to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.