Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He best not leave after his start to the season. Could turn out to be one of the finest defenders in Europe if he continues.

I noticed in the inside City that Mangala and Kompany seem to have a great relationship. It just feels like he is here to stay.

As mentioned, Mangala tweeted this after the game -

2 games, 2 victories, 2 clean sheet! I like it ! I am a Citizen. I never give up... #Motivated #NeverGiveUp #MCFC

Doesnt sound like a fella about to be used as a makeweight in a deal and I certainly hope that isnt the case. This lad is the real deal, and given the opportunity, he will be a monster for us.

Hope he isn't loaned out. Excellent today. Pellegini needs to keep that defence for a good run of games. We were really solid today. Lost count of how many shots mangala got in the way of.

Should add lukaku next week is the type of challenge where we need the physicality and speed of mangala.

11863286_10153423418465700_7002612780270967265_n.jpg

That's excellent.

And so very true.

For the life of me I don't understand why are we paying almost £30 mil when clearly kompany and Mangala can do the job.. I was so excited to see Denayer named in the senior squad but if we buy Otamendi I don't see Denayer getting a run in.. We ought to use that money to buy a LB or a def midfielder..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.