Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Costa was proper going for Fernandinho... he seemed to slow down when he saw Mangala get in the way. Shithouse.
Before Mangala got there he slowed down as Vinny was in the way, once Mangala got there and put his arm round Dinho he fucked off entirely.

Otemendi deal seems to be fuelled by the lack of Negredo money coming through, but i'd be surprised if Mangala was shipped out. However the board may see this as 3 top centre halves with Denayer as back up, MDM to cover midfield or be put out to grass. I feel sorry for Mangala at the mo.
Mangala ain't going anywhere mate.

Mangala ain't going anywhere mate.

no i know, i really cant see him going anywhere, 3 top central defenders is great in a 4 trophy assault but i do feel sorry for the lad when he's starting to blossom, must feel like a kick in the teeth! but i think long term we will benefit.

no i know, i really cant see him going anywhere, 3 top central defenders is great in a 4 trophy assault but i do feel sorry for the lad when he's starting to blossom, must feel like a kick in the teeth! but i think long term we will benefit.

Yes I agree but I think there will be enough playing time for all 3 and time for Denayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.