Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, everyone should be fearing for their place. In fact Kompany has come out and said as much, which is one of the reasons for our solid start.
Right now though the back four are performing fantastically well and deserve our credit.

None of the team deserves to be dropped after the start we've made, but I am of the belief that the back-four should be left alone as much as possible, especially when they are all looking so good.

Of course, this will change should there be injuries and/or suspensions, but for now leave well alone, MP.

None of the team deserves to be dropped after the start we've made, but I am of the belief that the back-four should be left alone as much as possible, especially when they are all looking so good.

Of course, this will change should there be injuries and/or suspensions, but for now leave well alone, MP.

I agree, maybe the only consideration is the full backs and tiredness. But with it being so early into the season I don't think its an issue.

Mangala to keep his place and Kompany. Give Otamendi a RB Premier Lg game or Capitol One Cup. But don't mess up CBs.

I wasn't Mangala's biggest fan but I am fast being swayed over, if he can avoid basic mistakes, he'll be world class and maybe make Vinny seem replaceable.

Keep up the good work Quim. . Hopefully the back 4 can stay in tact and carry on keeping clean sheets. .

Ah right, from the little I've seen of Otamendi I tend to agree that he's less rash. When I think of a cultured centre back though I'd think a centre back that's a good footballer, something I don't see Otamendi as.
Our cultured CB is Denayer.

Not much to do today but still hasn't done anything wrong. Looking like he'll justify his price.

With him and Otamendi we are set for a long time at this position.

No doubt one of the red tops will award Eli a five or some such stupid rating, but the lad has been great for us this season.

He and Vinnie have been imperious so far this season and have helped Joe to keep four more clean sheets already.

Keep it up, Eli. Each new performance like you have delivered so far this season will have more and more people eating their words and great big slices of humble pie.

No doubt one of the red tops will award Eli a five or some such stupid rating, but the lad has been great for us this season.

He and Vinnie have been imperious so far this season and have helped Joe to keep four more clean sheets already.

Keep it up, Eli. Each new performance like you have delivered so far this season will have more and more people eating their words and great big slices of humble pie.

I'm a little concerned actually, my weight has sky rocketed due to this seasons humble pie. Gonna have to start jogging again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.