Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mangler has greats qualities, but he's surely now 3rd choice behind VK and NO. Will he be at the Etihad at next year. Not so sure.

Cross tat bridge when we come to it we've got some quality centre halves I'd be tempted to bring him in on Sunday but maybe Pellegrini will want to keep Kompany and Otamendi together

I think we need to still have the confidence to rotate every now and then. Mangala played his part in 5 consecutive clean sheets with Vinnie and we looked far more solid back then than we do now. We don't want to risk him becoming unhappy, so need to rotate. I don't mean changing it every game, but giving each centre back a run, and then mixing it up after a while to keep everyone fresh. Nobody expected Otamendi to suddenly start every game. We all had Mangala rightfully in our preferred line up. And nobody will expect it when Otamendi suddenly finds himself out of the team in the near future. But we will still keep winning.

Yeah,

Yeah, he was at fault there. But were we to sell him and the Mangler in Jan, who'd command a big fee? Suspect we'd do well to get 12 mill for Eli, but Nico would be in big demand.

We signed Otamendi to get the best years of his career in the blue of City. I don't suspect we'd have to much trouble getting £20 mil for Mango.

We won't be selling Mangler at all. MD will be moving on in the summer, I'm sure.
And hopefully replaced by Denayer. Have a nice spread of experience then, Kompany 29/30, Otamendi 27/28, Mangala 24/25 & Denayer 20/21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.