Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally Pelle's fault IMO. Took him out of lineup when playing well and inserted him several weeks later when rusty and distracted.

He's had a very fine season and a very fine season-ending last year. One (shockingly) bad performance doesn't nullify this, neither does Demichelis' contribution throughout the years. It is, of course, worrying, that after quite a lot of money being spent on defenders, we still can't feel confident enough after our first-choice CBs can't make the first eleven for whatever reason.

But picking this starting eleven from the manager with only Yaya 'complementing' (...) Fernando was a shocking decision, especially after seeing our CB pairing... So if anything, I blame first and foremost Pellegrini.

Clueless today. Summed up by when Benteke was through on goal and he just ran into the back of him

He's only good against a physical striker, terrible against anyone else..Unless Kompany is babysitting him

why,the game he was playing was nearly blown up by a suicide bomber who got within feet of him
This place sometimes

I totally agree with karen, i come from a country where we have experienced many tragedies like paris and it does stays on your mind with all the newspapers and channels talking about it, most importantly when you realise the fact that innocent and young people like yourself have been killed in that manner really bothers you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.