Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in those games where he was apparently playing like maldini there were times where he would give the ball away very softly or just have a complete brain fart. He's never gonna be a top class CB I'd rather have Savic than this lad!

I can understand his head may not have been right but why play him then??...regardless of today he is not good enough and never will be.

Another management master class from our mate Pellergrini. Shows he's first class at man management too.

He was utter wank and yet again has an error or two in him every single game.

Throw in a past it Demichellis and Pellegrini was asking for trouble.

I can't believe we allowed one of our most promising youngsters out on loan to keep him. He is two yards too slow!

God after seeing otter after a few games and reverting back to mangler the difference is chalk n cheese. Ones composed and in control the others falling over / giving the ball away losing possession its a fucking joke really that he cost 30 million rather have Playstion Dave at the back

Either we're extremely unlucky or we seriously need some good scouts. Di Maria, Matic, Luiz, James Rodriguez, Falcao, they all came from the same league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.