Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His head went when he conceded the goal. Demi and he were being dragged out of position all game. We looked very undisciplined defensively. sadly our injuries have caught up with us and Manuel got this one entirely wrong in his initial set up. Fair play to klopp, he set them up well and they. Executed his game plan perfectly.

We all knew what Klopp would do. Unfortunately the man that picks our team was blissfully unaware. And can you believe it in his post match interview our manger wouldn't admit HE got it wrong. Sighs........................................CTID

I'd like to defend him mate but I can't he always looks like an error waiting to happen. My only hope is he's young and he's got the attributes to make it just hoping he does.

He's 24...Nastasic was what, 20, when we farmed him off?... He may not have been as physical as Mangala but he was/is a better footballer...Denayer will be next to be shipped off only to be a success elsewhere.

Can't see Mangala making all the necessary changes to be a fantastic CB for us. physically perfect for this league...Not got the other attributes though. But he'll get more of an opportunity than those that have gone before because he cost a lot.

Probably could have secured Stones for similar money. What great scouts we employ!
Terrible, absolutely terrible. We've wasted millions upon millions on average players. Our failures far out weigh our successes in the transfer market.

I think that he has time to improve, plus when your centre back partner is demichelis, you're also doing all the leg work. Play him alongside VK and he'll be fine. He's had a shocker today yes, but I don't think it's his fault when otamendi has been in good form.

He's woeful, there are no two ways about it; he's been given more leeway than any other player in City history by those in denial that we've had our pants pulled down.

If we wanted a positionally and tactically inept, brain dead defender with the capacity to turn in the odd decent strongman performance, we should have saved £42m and put Micah Richards in the centre. We require better.

He was hung out to dry by no midfield in front of him and Demichelis having a stinker.

What didn't help was he also had a stinker.

After Paris, he should never have been selected,nor Sagna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.