Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of our solid defensive performances have come with Kompany in the side. Take him out and it's like an episode of Benny Hill does whacky racers

All of our solid defensive performances have come with Kompany in the side. Take him out and it's like an episode of Benny Hill does whacky racers
It was inexplicable some of the defending tonight. Honestly, the lack of organisation, lack of communication, and inability to do the most basic thing was a joke. Sagna and Mangala shouldn't have been playing. It's that simple. Unfortunately their poor performances were magnified moreso because Demichelis also had a shocker and the midfield had a day off. Bad, bad day all around.

Whoever scouted him wants binning. He lacks even the basics of control ,composure and an ability to read the game. I was no fan of Nastatic ,or Savic but I'd put these in the same bracket. Most of us who've played and watched the game for more years than we care to mention can spot a talent. I look at Mangala and all I see is a bald poor version of Micah Richards -so I ask what pillock decided he was worth £35 million that's plain incompetence ?

I was wrong, I concede. We got done on this one, never a player worth a money we paid for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.