Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was good in the first half, very good in fact but in the second half he was average. Good signs from him though looks a bargain.

He was good in the first half, very good in fact but in the second half he was average. Good signs from him though looks a bargain.

Have to agree with you. I think him looking average in the second half is due to match fitness. Before half time he was our best player.

He could be be the new Makalele

He's more like Edgar Davids than Makalele.

Even with the word "could", I think that's pretty premature. Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for the guy and wouldn't be surprised at all if he was a success but Davids was a beast and technically brilliant and Makalele was the most intelligent defensive mid I've ever seen.

If he plays well enough to get somewhat regular time for us I can see him breaking into the first choice England XI for the Euros. Wouldn't it be something if we had 3 of the 11, after all the talk about our lack of English talent?

David's and Makalele? I'll be happy if he's as good as Barry was for us. Although I feel he could potentially offer more, have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.