Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good performance from him on Saturday, however I found it very concerning that when interviewed on MOTD after the game he said that he had "never had these sorts of injuries before in his career". Is this just bad luck or again is it something else?.

I see the poor Villa fans were gutted all tweeting about how their day had been made worse because Delph had scored for us. What a bunch of whining losers! I hope they go down.

I see the poor Villa fans were gutted all tweeting about how their day had been made worse because Delph had scored for us. What a bunch of whining losers! I hope they go down.

He actually wasnt a million miles away from scoring with pretty much the last kick of the game at Villa Park. Now THAT would have been fun.

Don't worry, they're a certainty to go down. They are absolutely shambolic. As for Delph, hope he starts tonight and builds some fitness.
Well he's starting tonight, should be interesting to see that how that midfield holds and creates chances tonight without yaya and the inclusion of Dave. Good line up...delph looks promising partnering fernandinho

Thought he was pretty sloppy today tbh, both him and Fernandinho could have been a fair bit better with the ball. Still shows the value of having two energetic CM's though as even when they aren't at their best with the ball, they are still all over the pitch hassling and winning the ball back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.