Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the pass to Mangala the right pass? No.

Should Mangala, a centre back at a top club, have been able to deal with the pass? Easily, all day long.

Don't agree with the blame of Delph, Mangala should have dealt with that pass easily. Kompany, Otamendi and Denayer certainly would have.

Delph's done well so far, been quite impressed with his performances. Provides the energy required in midfield when Yaya barely moves.

Walcott runs about and he's forever labelled "a headless chicken".

Delph does it and he's "a workhorse"

I think he out-pointed McManaman tonight.

15efn93.jpg

Sorry to post this again. Actually i'm not. This is criminal. Mangala takes the shite for it because he misplaced the pass into Fernandinho, but this is rank awful decision making by Delph. Why would you go backwards when you have Fernandinho in acres of space ready to break into the opponents half? Just why? How the hell hasn't he seen him? We've bought some absolute shite.

some sense ono-his poor first touch gets him into trouble. Arsenal pressed him several times exposing it. Must play centrally not wide where he isn't comfortable at all and needs to tighten up his first touch.

Was the pass to Mangala the right pass? No.

Should Mangala, a centre back at a top club, have been able to deal with the pass? Easily, all day long.

Don't agree with the blame of Delph, Mangala should have dealt with that pass easily. Kompany, Otamendi and Denayer certainly would have.

Delph's done well so far, been quite impressed with his performances. Provides the energy required in midfield when Yaya barely moves.
He should have done, but why even put him under pressure to do so when you can actually start an attack by simply rolling the ball square. It's just another example of how there is often a more obvious mistake which leads to a defender being put into a needlessly precarious situation, and the defender receiving the blunt of the blame. Yes Mangala should have dealt with it but that is criminal by Delph. To me, it's far more shocking than an overhit pass. He's not even seen the pass, and it was bang in front of him.

some sense ono-his poor first touch gets him into trouble. Arsenal pressed him several times exposing it. Must play centrally not wide where he isn't comfortable at all and needs to tighten up his first touch.
I don't even think he is in trouble, he has 5 yards between himself and any other player, and he's running away from said players.

I don't even think he is in trouble, he has 5 yards between himself and any other player, and he's running away from said players.

I would need to see it again-and I don't intend too! But my recollection was that he didn't get the ball under control, flapped and made the wrong decision.

Just as much to blame as Mangala for the second however it's unjust laying into him when he was played out on the wing, basically hung out to dry by Pellers. Christ knows what was going through the 'engineers' mind when he came up with that one.

If he's playing he should be in a mid three.

Have three centre midfielders on the pitch but somehow still managed to play one of them on the wing.

Should of played a front three on silva - Aguero - de Bruyne with them all interchanging positions and kept a solid three in midfield like against Sevilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.