Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so one average game and he's shit now hahaha. he's been really good for us for the past few games.

It was an awful decision to play that pass to Mangala when Fernandinho was available, but other than that he put in a good shift for the team out of position.

The starting team should have been Delph and Dinho with Toure, Silva and De Bruyne ahead of him; if he wanted to introduce Sterling he should have had the balls to hook either the clearly unfit Aguero or Silva at half time.

The 2nd goal started with us taking a short free kick instead of putting a cross in and Silva giving it away. I was disappointed for Delph at being taken off, we could do with another like him with ferns in the middle. Our troubles are caused by having all 3 of kdb, Silva and yaya playing a free role

The 2nd goal started with us taking a short free kick instead of putting a cross in

This for me was unforgivable. 40 seconds till half time, freekick in a dangerous position. Slow it down, load the box, and whip it in. If we score great, if we dont, we took so much time taking it the ref will blow straight after. Nope, we rush a quick one, lose it, and concede.

Not good enough for us...the thought of him playing for Villa against us never caused me a minutes concern, probably what City's opponents are thinking now

Runs around a lot and that's about it. Possesses no quality on the ball, and is incapable of passing forwards. Obvious that we bought him because he was cheap, but there's a reason nobody else wanted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.