Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember being laughed at a while back when he got in the England team and I said he'd get in most country's midfields other than the very top few.

He's top banana!

Was gutted when he went from Leeds to Villa and not to us. Really happy to see him doing well as he's a very likeable chap.

I wasn't exactly overwhelmed when I first heard that he was on his way. I wanted a replacement for Yaya, a massive signing like Pogba. then he got injured straight away and had fitness issues. By the time he was backin the squad, I was legitimately excited to see what he could do. (Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I guess.) Now I've got to see him in action, I can see what my friends were saying about his ability, He must've been head and shoulders above the rest at Villa, a team I've not been taking too much notice of in recent years. He's got a skill set very similar to Chelsea's Ramires, I feel (a well rounded CM arsenal leaning more toward the attacking side of the game.)

I'm glad we bought him. Reminds me of a mate of mine too actually :) Absolutely charisma-less but it's so easy to see that he's a really nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.