Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking signing knew he would be a useful player for us. For 8mil could be one of the signings of the season.

Keep him fit and he'll be integral to our run in this season. Will be interesting to see wherever he flourishes next season or not. Personally I think he can.

2i6kxmt.jpg
Best I have seen on bm.

Delph is what I envisioned Fernando to be when he joined from Porto.

Delph was like an octopus on the pitch, the guy was everywhere doing everything. Shame about his injury problems but had he stayed fit in the early months and settled in, he would have been a regular by now.

Homegrown, just 8m, and in his prime. What a buy.

He's been a brilliant home grown acquisition and only cost £8m too! Judging by his post match interview, you can see he's starting to love life here and hopefully Manuel will utilise him more than he has done so far.

The only downside is Delph still sounds like he smokes 40 a day and owns a dog track in Huddersfield!!

Saw quite a lot of him at Villa and thought that if he could settle in and not be overawed, his energy and drive in midfield would be crucial for us, particularly in games such as yesterday where in the past we've been accused of going through the motions...not possible with Delph in the side. Delighted to see he's playing well and getting the credit he deserves for that.

One thing that has impressed me about Delph is his leadership skills. He is constantly talking to other players and telling them what to do.

I know he was the captain at Villa but now he is playing with much better players and that hasn't fazed him at all. He plays like he belongs at this level and that is a brilliant asset for a player to have. Compare that with Sinclair who always looked scared and overawed when he played for us.

£8 million for Delph was a steal and he will go on to be a top signing for us just like Barry and Milner were.

Sounds like he smokes forty a day and owns a dog track in Huddersfield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.