Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only problem is that he's from Leeds and not Londrina, Paraná. Because he's English and didn't cost us the world, a lot of people don't give him the credit he deserves. Shameful.

Great game today. Tenacious. Great goal.good skill. Good bit of scouting..

He really expressed his personality today in his game.can't ask for more.

Great.he has character you can't put a price on that

I've been impressed since his first game for us. Couple of injuries have set him back but with a run in the team he will have an impact.

He plays the ball forward, looks for a shot and has loads of energy. I thought his passing range yesterday was mint and he's far better playing centrally and not shafted on the left hand side.

Whilst Yaya was decent when he came on I don't think it was a slight on Fabian, we were a little over run in the middle of the pitch and had Fernandinho been fit he'd have made us more compact in the middle as well and thus would have given us control of the football match in the same way Yaya did.

What I'm most pleased about is that we have seen now in 2 of the last 3 games that we can play without Yaya.

I think that Delph and Fernando proved they can do a job in midfield as a two, largely due to the energy Delph has and fernando's discipline. We often play 3 and don't look that good. Great game by Delph he deserves a run of games now.

Was literally everywhere today, mixed it up well between long range passing, short interplay, neat drag-backs, intelligent movement, and very good defending and covering. Got the all important breakthrough goal too.

One of the best individual performances this season!
Another, well disciplined, central midfield performance.

Very good performance by Delph yesterday. He has his limitations (who hasn't ...) and sometimes he gives me the impression he either tries too hard or is running round headless. In some situations he needs to be a little bit calmer. I like he's very direct in his play, his drive and he has a great pair of longs. So far a bargain. A player you can easily trust when he is in the team. Still room for improvement and that bodes well for us.

He's one of those players that even if he's player absolutely rubbish, he runs about and tires his upmost. That's all you can ask for and it's why Delph proves to be a popular player the same as Zaba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.