Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap signing, the fact that we have Fernando and Delph as two of our centre midfielders must have Barca, Bayern and Madrid shitting themselves.

Let's not kid ourselves, he's here because he fills a quota, no other top club would touch him.

Cue the "shit fan", "only been here 2 mins and written him off" comments.
Mate, an engine is made up of many moving parts and Delph will be just one part of a well oiled machine with a specific task. I honestly think Delph will surprise more than a few fans because from what I saw of him last season, I'd feel more comfortable with him as one of our centre mids facing Barca than I was when I saw Fernando in the line-up. He's not been brought in to challenge Silva, he's an upgrade on Fernando imo and with him signed I wouldn't be surprised to see Fernando leave which doesn't perturb me.

To be fair chedleeblue posted his thread 24 minutes before you mate. Pity he didn't put the name Delph has his thread name though

Well mate you back the winner of the national but forget to write the horses ne on the slip.....just kidding. Dont really matter i like the player and he will be an asset to the squad. Astute signing

love it. After reading those quotes the boy is hungry. Just what we need.

brace ourselves for the shitstorm , delph will be vilified , and hung out to dry over the next few days , all the ex villa players , collymore, mcgrath etc will be in their element. Well f*ck em all , weve signed two of the best young English players in the premiership with loads of potential to improve , for 60 million quid , we needed an injection of pace and hunger and we have got it in abundance with these two lads , "Welcome to Manchester."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.