Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my email confirming the signing .
Can't get that worked up about signing Delph .
In fact i want the likes of Dzeko And Jovetic to go .
And let's hope Fernando goes too .

Mate, an engine is made up of many moving parts and Delph will be just one part of a well oiled machine with a specific task. I honestly think Delph will surprise more than a few fans because from what I saw of him last season, I'd feel more comfortable with him as one of our centre mids facing Barca than I was when I saw Fernando in the line-up. He's not been brought in to challenge Silva, he's an upgrade on Fernando imo and with him signed I wouldn't be surprised to see Fernando leave which doesn't perturb me.

Perfect scenario for me would be for Pogba to arrive, and Fernando to leave.

A centre midfield to select from : Yaya, Pogba, Fernandinho, Delph

Top draw that. Lots of options there.

I'm pretty pleased. We went for him previously and I think (hope) he can make it. £8m is good value as far as I'm concerned. Everyone seems to knock English talent but I'd rather take a punt on him than another Garcia type.

CKI0lk2UcAA25jM.png

BBC 5 live Sport ‏@5liveSport 8m8 minutes ago

“Fabian has every right to change his mind” Paul Lambert joins us. http://bbc.co.uk/5live

At last the voice of reason.

not sure what to make of the delph signing, i like the price and he fills the english quota but what improvements can he make to the midfield???

You're a bona fide Bluemoon legend forever, mate. Thanks for posting, sincerely.

When that picture suddenly came in of him going for the medical. Man, it was good to be on here and see it 'live'. That's when we all knew for definite this was happening.

A pint for you if I ever see you!

I thought the picture of him going into the hospital was a Photoshop job: head looked pasted on but maybe it was just the shadow. However, even then, it did not mean that he had not been spotted, which he obviously had.

All very amusing to watch it develop.

I'm pretty pleased with this signing as it should prove to be a huge bargain. I think the kid has got real heart and will grab his chances when they come.

Although, Delph will never reach the standard of Lamps at his best, the signings of Delph and Sterling, compared to the Milner and
Lampard that left us, represent a strenghtening of the squad.

haven't read the thread, but there are knowledgeable people on this forum...

...what the fuck happened in the past week?

We only have press stuff to go on.

Fancied a move, saw the shit he got so backed out and claimed it's because he felt a duty to Villa as Captain. Realised when the Benteke bid went in that they're going down so thought it's a waste of his career and wants to win trophies

Now this is just me, but I personally heard that Hodgson intimated to him last week that if he isn't playing first team football than his Euro 2016 place is under threat, but that doesn't seem to have been in any papers so probably nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.