Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only have press stuff to go on.

Fancied a move, saw the shit he got so backed out and claimed it's because he felt a duty to Villa as Captain. Realised when the Benteke bid went in that they're going down so thought it's a waste of his career and wants to win trophies

Now this is just me, but I personally heard that Hodgson intimated to him last week that if he isn't playing first team football than his Euro 2016 place is under threat, but that doesn't seem to have been in any papers so probably nothing.

I just can't believe that he wouldn't know Benteke was going, yet everyone else has known for weeks he was off. I have to suspect that he's been pushed by Villa, who want the money and already have a ready made replacement. Maybe we've offered a bit more money, but this is a big question mark over this deal for me, and who sanctioned it after last week, he really has to impress now and prove he's got what it takes, even more so than if he signed last week for me.

Nice replacement for Lampard, coming in at £8m. Will probably play similar games.

Roy Hodgson should be on the phone with Txiki and licking his hairy ballsack for bringing in guys like Sterling and Delph who can sit next David Silva and Yaya Toure and learn from them every day in training rather than next to Jordan Henderson and Jack Grealish

Very good point there about the National teams development!

I was a believer by the point of the picture. It was the way that the pieces of evidence were popping up like mushrooms all over the web.

These two signings represent a massive strengthening of the squad for me. Arguably England's best two young talents in positions we need to strengthen.

And I love the way that we sewed them both up before pouncing. You could argue with sterling we blew everyone else out of the water financially. But at that price every club in the premier league would have signed Delph. Brilliant work by Txiki I'd say. Even the way we got him to U Turn. Who knows what smooth talking has been going on behind he scenes.

One player unsettled his club, demanded a transfer and didn't go to training until they sold him.

The other realised he didn't want to move then moved anyway after a few days of ego stroking.

You'll know what I mean here mate when I say that our dealings have been absolutely straight out of the Barca playbook this window. Worth his weight in gold this fella, no doubt at all that he'll land KdB and quite probably Pogba to go along with him.

No more "classy City", get the deals done

I was a believer by the point of the picture. It was the way that the pieces of evidence were popping up like mushrooms all over the web.

These two signings represent a massive strengthening of the squad for me. Arguably England's best two young talents in positions we need to strengthen.

And I love the way that we sewed them both up before pouncing. You could argue with sterling we blew everyone else out of the water financially. But at that price every club in the premier league would have signed Delph. Brilliant work by Txiki I'd say. Even the way we got him to U Turn. Who knows what smooth talking has been going on behind he scenes.

I thought someone had shopped the pic because a guy on Twitter who clearly works next to the hospital thought he saw Delph but didn't have time to get a photo.

One way or another City have obviously played this well; even if they just gave Delph some time and space to come to his senses.

I am more intrigued than ever to see how our transfer dealings are going to pan out.

Can we re-sign Micah whilst we're at it.

Very happy with Delph. Think he'll surprise a lot of people.

Agreed fella, was so good being online at the time and watching it develop. Reminded me of the Raul Moat thread and Gazza appearing with a baked chicken and fishing rod down in off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.