Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the picture of him going into the hospital was a Photoshop job: head looked pasted on but maybe it was just the shadow. However, even then, it did not mean that he had not been spotted, which he obviously had.

You aren't a Graphic Designer are you mate?

brace ourselves for the shitstorm , delph will be vilified , and hung out to dry over the next few days , all the ex villa players , collymore, mcgrath etc will be in their element. Well f*ck em all , weve signed two of the best young English players in the premiership with loads of potential to improve , for 60 million quid , we needed an injection of pace and hunger and we have got it in abundance with these two lads , "Welcome to Manchester."

Only a £52m outlay for both (£44m upfront for Sterling), decent value when you look at the move as a pair.

Manchester City FCVerified account‏@MCFC
DELPH: "@MicahRichards told me that as far as he is concerned, this is the best club in the world and he had the time of his life here."

lol Richards better get ready for the Villa mob :)

015c657f_torchmob.jpeg

haven't read the thread, but there are knowledgeable people on this forum...

...what the fuck happened in the past week?

Fuck knows mate. My mate 9320agueroooo text me 1039 this morning daying delph is signing. I posted in here. He was 9/1 at the time. I backed him at 8/11 gutted. Few hours of chaos later...

I thought the picture of him going into the hospital was a Photoshop job: head looked pasted on but maybe it was just the shadow. However, even then, it did not mean that he had not been spotted, which he obviously had.

All very amusing to watch it develop.

I'm pretty pleased with this signing as it should prove to be a huge bargain. I think the kid has got real heart and will grab his chances when they come.

Although, Delph will never reach the standard of Lamps at his best, the signings of Delph and Sterling, compared to the Milner and
Lampard that left us, represent a strenghtening of the squad.

I was a believer by the point of the picture. It was the way that the pieces of evidence were popping up like mushrooms all over the web.

These two signings represent a massive strengthening of the squad for me. Arguably England's best two young talents in positions we need to strengthen.

And I love the way that we sewed them both up before pouncing. You could argue with sterling we blew everyone else out of the water financially. But at that price every club in the premier league would have signed Delph. Brilliant work by Txiki I'd say. Even the way we got him to U Turn. Who knows what smooth talking has been going on behind he scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.