Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
11202440_825307014217611_1200938281656689185_n.jpg

when he signed his new deal..

then less than a week ago committed his future to Villa again!

I know to many this might sound like sour grapes and i guess that comes into it a little, But Delph spent 3 seasons on the treatment table supported by the club who then gave him his chance to shine!

and to be clear, this is not about him leaving, its about the way he lied to the fans! but the only truth in the above picture is him showing what kind of man he is i suppose!?

anyway, no grudges eh? best of luck for the season!

What you've got to accept is that, althought this is marketed as Delph's feelings and comments – it's from the club, it's club marketing.

Instead of bringing this up, you need to be asking what's going on at your club to make Delph have a complete change of heart.

To be fair Mate this is more about the Player than City, Delph has shown himself up over this whole situation and the blame lies with him!

do you think he will be a regular first team player?
He has made a tit out of himself a bit but if he was signing for Arsenal, United or Liverpool there is no way on earth the media would be calling him a snake. Some of the vitriol is borderline personal abuse.

What you've got to accept is that, althought this is marketed as Delph's feelings and comments – it's from the club, it's club marketing.

Instead of bringing this up, you need to be asking what's going on at your club to make Delph have a complete change of heart.

Our club has been a mess for years Mate, Ownership issues, Overspending and poor management appointments have left us where we deserve to be right now, But the appointment of Tom Fox has steadied the ship and Hopefully even with the loss of Delph we will have enough funds for the first time is 5 years to move forward!!

but i would say that eh? lol

To be fair Mate this is more about the Player than City, Delph has shown himself up over this whole situation and the blame lies with him!

do you think he will be a regular first team player?

I don't think he'll start the biggest games, but I imagine he'll play over 30 games for us this season (Fernando played 33 last season, and was pretty poor on the whole).

Fully understand why Villa fans are disappointed in his actions, as the whole affair hasn't reflected well on him. What's done is done though, and I think it's a good signing for City.

Mcfc need a dedicated police force.

Ps posting while at out companies summer BBQ and out if my mind ....
:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.