Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our club has been a mess for years Mate, Ownership issues, Overspending and poor management appointments have left us where we deserve to be right now, But the appointment of Tom Fox has steadied the ship and Hopefully even with the loss of Delph we will have enough funds for the first time is 5 years to move forward!!

but i would say that eh? lol

Hope you invest the money wisely mate. I don't mind Villa as a club, and take no pleasure from seeing them struggle.

Our club has been a mess for years Mate, Ownership issues, Overspending and poor management appointments have left us where we deserve to be right now, But the appointment of Tom Fox has steadied the ship and Hopefully even with the loss of Delph we will have enough funds for the first time is 5 years to move forward!!

You've got a great club mate. Stick around.

This is City mate – we've already been where you are... in fact this is probably the first time the club has been run professionally, our history is littered with poor management decisions!

As a side note. I've been catching up with this thread after getting in from work and no sign of Geoff.
Must be out celebrating his 33/1 accumulator being back on.

Agenda against De Niro!!! You have been wrongly accused of winding Villa fans up on twitter, see page 528 of Fabian Delph thread. Wow today has been some entertaining viewing.

He has made a tit out of himself a bit but if he was signing for Arsenal, United or Liverpool there is no way on earth the media would be calling him a snake. Some of the vitriol is borderline personal abuse.

Nor would Delph have received the amount of pressure from the media to have influenced the initial u-turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.