Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was brilliant for England last night. Well impressed and I didn't expect it to be honest. Strutted about liken he owned the place at times
I didn't think he was brilliant, in fact he started out fairly poorly IMO, but I thought he got better as the game progressed. He was carrying carrick, who did FA all game.

Noticeable that when he went off Spain started to create more dangerous openings.

I think that a fully fit Delph will be a great addition to the team. I have a feeling he could turn into a hell of a player....last night there was real pace and power in some of his play.

Delph has took a lot shite from pundits and the press for his performance against Spain , actually thought he was our best midfielder , lala scouse boy was absolutely garbage , he gave away possession every time he had the ball , and yet no mention of his poor performance , Barkley was his usual greedy self trying to make a name for himself and a big transfer away from the blue dippers , and i didnt even know carrick was playing till he went off on his pre-booked stretcher .Delph will be a useful addition to our squad , and he will be vital to Englands hopes in the Euro's , whether he will get any recognition playing for England by our media , is another matter.

that la la is a proper gob shite,always gobbing of ,not the worst player in the world ,but a million miles away from silver

I didn't think he was brilliant, in fact he started out fairly poorly IMO, but I thought he got better as the game progressed. He was carrying carrick, who did FA all game.

Noticeable that when he went off Spain started to create more dangerous openings.

Ahhh. Probably shoulda pointed out that I thought the game started at 8 and not 7.45,so me and my mate only got to the pub 20 odd minutes in! From there I thought he was very good. Showed intelligence and composure at times that I wasn't aware that he had. I thought he looked promising

Ahhh. Probably shoulda pointed out that I thought the game started at 8 and not 7.45,so me and my mate only got to the pub 20 odd minutes in! From there I thought he was very good. Showed intelligence and composure at times that I wasn't aware that he had. I thought he looked promising
Not to worry, I turned on for the anthems and found the game had been under way for 4 minutes :)

Seriously, Delph didn't have the best start but I thought he got noticeably better as the half went on and had as much influence on the game as any England player. When you came in he had probably got over his iffy start, and I thought his best patch was definitely the second period of the first half, which probably coincides with your view exactly. Have to say, it's the best I've seen him play, whether for us, England or villa.

I like Delph but Fernandinho has been too good to drop. Maybe we'll see more of a 4-3-3 in Europe so we can play with Delph and Fernandinho just behind Yaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.