Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does make you wonder having the groin injury last year but playing and under performing why carry on why did he or the club not get it sorted?

Playing so much better this season.

I saw a player in their last year. What he's doing this year is moving the ball forwards not sideways and is clearly a lot fitter. He has more mobility as a consequence and had a couple of direct runs with the ball at his feet today, something that comes when the confidence returns.

Been impressed with him since he came back. Looks the player we initially signed.

He was did very well in that second half .
He works better with Fernandinho than Yaya Toure .
Looks like he's a bit quicker than he was last season .

He was did very well in that second half .
He works better with Fernandinho than Yaya Toure .
Looks like he's a bit quicker than he was last season .

He's fitter and I said earlier in this thread that he looks to have lost a few pounds.

Fernandinho is a class act. He has so much legs when he's playing with Yaya. That's now the acid test for Fernando. If he can perform at this level in a 2 with Yaya then I'll be sold.

A very encouraging display from him; his contribution to our attacking play was surprisingly very good.

I hope he can develop an excellent understanding with Fernandinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.